Monday

I'm Making My Own Baby Wipes


I go through these like there is no tomorrow! Whenever I'm out in the garden and I feel hot and dusty, I love to pull one of these sheets from the container and wipe the dust from my face. So what do I use??

Paper towel
2 cups of water
2 T baby soap (liquid)
a drizzle of baby oil

The roll of paper towel is cut in half and then soaked in the above mixture and then sealed into a cylinder that allows you to pull up each sheet out through a hole in the top.  Freshens up your skin and removes dust and dirt... just what I wanted. **And when I'm not in the garden, I keep the container on my desk. Yes, I think really hard and dust sticks lol!!



I try to update this site at least once an hour with ways to make you smarter about your money. Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment