Friday

It's works for me...

First of all, you do know that Amazon has coupons right?? Well, yesterday, after much comparison shopping, I lumped several items together that I wanted and deleted a few items that I thought that I wanted. Okay, let me back track.  I have this tendency to think that I just can't live without something, so I kind of put it on hold on Amazon, until I'm ready to check out. I usually, lump things together so that I don't have to pay shipping and have time to remove items that I decided that I don't want any more. Yesterday, a game that I thought that I couldn't live without, suddenly looked a little boring to me, so off it came. It's a great practice to get into. If you find that you still want the item when you go to check out, then it was meant to be. Do you see where I'm going with this?? And oh yes, one item had a coupon for $2.00! Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment