Saturday

Prices... I'm Wondering about What I'm Seeing!

 Have you noticed that everything in the supermarket has increased in price??  I wonder if they will ever come back down again?? Something tells me that we are going to just have to suck it up because we have no choice.

* Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had! It will definitely be a year we will never forget!!!


------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....

Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!
Monday* I took off my sweater... finally!

Tues** I have a lot of birthdays ahead of me! Time to unpack some boxes to see what I have and what I need.

Wednesday** I baked today!

Thurs** I added a new item to last year's Christmas list (in my wallet) and it saved me time and money! I never run out of ideas for what to buy!! Today it was for hubby...

Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” (Proverb)

Saturday**There is nothing worse than eating the same old meals, week after week. Time to add a few new dishes to choose from.

Sunday** No one writes letters anymore... write one, stick a stamp on it and send it out. Make someone's day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment