Sunday

Make Just One Christmas Present Today

I'm going to make one gift today. And it's going to be finished in no more than a couple of hours. Even faster if I don't get up and find something else to do!!

 So here is the plan... Everyone is good at something and I just happen to be able to crochet. I have the cutest pattern for a crocheted popcorn garland and you can pretty much make it with your eyes closed. All it takes is one ball of white wool and a 4.5 crochet hook. I'm sure that if you googled it, you could find the instructions on line. It's been around for a long time!!

And don't tell me that you aren't good at something. I even found stocking stuffer soaps that you make from felt pieces, (shaped like a gingerbread man) and then soaked in melted soap.  When dried, you cut to even out the edges, decorate and you are done! *They are for decoration, but add a little water and  they actually foam up!   I love the fact that you could glue bits of ric rac to your soaps to decorate them.

And then there are the people who can't be bothered making stuff!! People Are Going To Spend How Much on Gifts This Year? 



Photo: morguefile

No comments:

Post a Comment