Wednesday

Because You Are Bored... I Have a Suggestion

 Go and fly a kite for the afternoon. I will bet that you haven't done it since you were a kid!! I'm sure that the last time for me was about 30 years ago.  It was with my kids and our son lost his. :(  For some reason, the string attached... was simply wrapped around the kite and not attached at all. He was so impressed until he realized that it slowly disappearing from sight... for good. It was a cool Pirate Kite and he was having the time of his life... for a while anyway.  :(  Now he flies drones lol!

And... the wind is awesome today!!

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....

Wednesday** I think I will back some cinnamon rolls today!!







No comments:

Post a Comment