Saturday

How to set SMART goals

Just this morning I was talking to my husband about goal setting and how you can control those goals. I really am not a stats kind of person, so I'm going to go and research what I can find about goals and tomorrow I will begin posting videos on what I can find on the topic that make sense to me. I found this one, but it is a bit over my head... but I did realize one thing. I have to have a time line in place. I want to see results like... tomorrow. Well, apparently that's not how it works. There are a lot of steps to consider and they all make sense... take a look and see how you can use this chart in your life.



Before you leave, why not sign up to follow me. Something new every day! :) It's in the right hand side! Would love to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment