Saturday

When You Are Feeling Scared

I'm a Mom who has a daughter just finishing university  and can't find a job AND a mom who is living in a retirement home which is eating her savings at a ridiculous rate.  Each one of them is worrying about their future and I'm right in the middle of it. I could be sitting here worrying about both of them, but we all know that worry solves nothing.  So, this morning, I got up, tidied up the house, did my makeup and put on a dress. Granted, it hasn't solved our problems but I certainly feel better about it.

I even have a plan of attack, keep up my money blog, and then get my book finished and onto Amazon. It might not solve all of our problems, but at least I have a plan!  The interesting part is that during the proofreading sessions which are claiming my time, actual progress is being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment