Friday

How I Save Money on Chewing Gum


 You probably will think that I'm making this up, but honestly I'm not. Quite by accident, I bought a container of Dentyne Fire! I have always loved the taste of cinnamon, but wasn't expecting the intensity of this gum. They didn't add the word "fire" for no reason.  It literally burns the skin off your tongue... but I still love it lol but I'm not giving up on it.

Instead of chewing an entire piece, I bite off a corner and chew that. (It doesn't burn quite as much and I do love the flavor.)  And then there is the bit about cinnamon helping to prevent cavities... who wouldn't love that lol!!

Anyway, so you can just imagine how long one piece will last and the container that I bought contains 60 pieces!!

***Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment