Monday

Took My List

 I have finished the MAJORITY of my Christmas shopping. I went into town with hubby and he went in one direction and I went in another and I FINISHED my shopping. I crossed one thing off the list after another and I have no idea what hubby was up to but have a feeling he was shopping for me. I do have a week left to pick up little items that I spot, but if I don't see anything... I'm still good!!

Still trying to think what store in the mall, he was at for so long!!

And, we went shopping for a fireplace and found the cutest little  wood stove... that was really an electric version. It was a show model and was reduced by nearly a third because the store wanted  the space and there was a tiny crack on the side.  It looked just like an old cast-iron wood stove and it will look perfect in the basement... and when we move, we get to take it with us!!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2018 the most profitable year that you have ever had!
---------What I Did Today-------------
Try to find a bit of change somewhere in the house and then drop it into your savings jar! **Went for a long walk to catch snowflakes on my tongue. I'm making additions to my Christmas list. Hubby just let something slip Did a small number of dishes by hand instead of putting them in the dishwasher. Made dessert with what I had in the pantry. Use up what you have!!! The Kitchen Gift Basket... Perfect For Anyone on Your Gift List
- muffin tins, dish cloths, tea towels, colander, tongs, recipe cards, recipe box, cheese cutter, decorative jars, honey server, candy cups, homemade napkin rings, kitchen towels, oven mitts, scented candles, salt and pepper shakers, kettle, miniature frying pan, pizza pan, rolling pin, coasters, casserole dish, cleaning supplies, cookie tin
PICK AND CHOOSE what works for your budget

No comments:

Post a Comment