Saturday

Terms I Need To Brush Up On When It Comes To Money...

I know a lot of about not spending money, but I didn't know a lot about investing. These are the things you should look up to day.  Annuities  (It's like a Whole Life Insurance Policy.)
There is something called a Tax Free Savings Acc Take a few minutes today to see if you could use them!!


I'm sure I'm just scratching the surface... but here's a place to start.


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....
Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/what-is-an-annuity.asp
https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/topics/tax-free-savings-account.html

Saturday**There is nothing worse than eating the same old meals, week after week. Time to add a few new dishes to choose from.








No comments:

Post a Comment