Thursday

Do Something Nice

 Do something nice for someone else, even if its just a note of appreciation for what they are doing.  Leave a card saying how sweet they are for caring for the neighbourhood. (There is a couple on our street making masks and leaving them in a box on the curb for anyone who needs one!!.  

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....

Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!

Thursday... I made a batch of Muesli... I think that's how you spell it. We fell in love with it while in Germany!!

No comments:

Post a Comment