Thursday

Hot Water or Cold Water... Which Kills Germs??

 Just in case you were wondering, we don't have to use hot water and soap to protect ourselves. I have been using cold water and a bar of soap and I'm doing just fine!! And if you are still wondering... you would have to use scalding water to kill germs. Soap does the same thing with no pain. ;)

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....
Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!

Thurs** I'm in a bad mood today... Have to get myself back out of it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment