Friday

*Getting Confused With Your Spending!


I tend to over complicate whatever, I'm trying to simplify... make sense lol? I had little pieces of paper in file folders, taped inside of cabinet doors in my office... it was so hard to grab that one piece of paper, because I never knew where it was. Now, everything goes into what I call my CONTROL JOURNAL! If  I have to find something... that is where I look first.  Saves me tons of time BUT but if I'm in a rush, I will still grab a piece of tape and tape it to a door in my office, but on Sundays, remove all of them and put them into my Control Journal.


**I try to update this site at least once an hour with ways to make you smarter about your money. Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


No comments:

Post a Comment