Sunday

People Watching Will Cost You... but not as much as you think!

I accompanied hubby on a business trip and while he was with a customer, he dropped me off at Walmart. I wandered for an hour and as there was nothing on my list to buy today, I headed for Subway which was inside the store and ordered a cup of coffee. It cost me $1.50 to people watch to my hearts content. Apparently we were close to an Amish community!  It was fascinating to watch their comings and goings! Three hours at Walmart and all I spent was less than $5.00! 


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2019 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


---------7 Things To Save You Money This Month-------------
Monday*Enjoyed croissants that had been marked down 50%. They were awesome.
Tues** Find out how much sales tax you paid last time you went shopping.
Wednesday**While on vacation I usually pick up a new novel. Call me cheap, but on arrival at the house we are renting, I found about six novels that someone else had purchased over the years. I'm going to read one of those. Now how much did I just save??!
Thurs**Check your bank account to see how it is growing. Now write in the total. I'm hoping to see it grow each month... even buy a few dollars.
Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” Proverb.
Saturday**Learn to cook easy, inexpensive meals… I started with a kid’s cookbook. Nothing too complicated there.
Sunday** Buy geraniums for your garden. This will be the best investment you ever made. you can plant them year after year.




No comments:

Post a Comment