Thursday

Can I Start Thinking About Bathing Suits Yet??

 It's time to take a closer look through your closet to see that you might be needing for the summer months... if that ever comes lol.  I just finished and I can honestly say that all that needs replacing are my flip flops. Everything else I have will do me just fine for the upcoming season.

Okay, that covers my needs... definitely not my wants! I would love a new bathing suit!!

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....

Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!

Thurs** I made a container containing the brownie mix I am going to have to make on Saturday. I have used this recipe before and it's called Big Fat Brownies... or something like that. I am going to tweak it just a little. It calls for a cup and a half of sugar. I'm not going to tell anyone but I'm reducing it to a cup and then sit back and see if anyone notices. I'm adding chocolate chips to the batter and it has to be served with ice cream, so I'm pretty sure that it will be sweet enough.  I will let you know on Monday lol!!








No comments:

Post a Comment