Monday

Our Compost Bin That Really Didn't Belong To Us

 Our present house came with a compost bin. The stuff inside of it is pretty old and I have been topping it up as well. Instead of buying soil, it just makes sense to make our own. As soon as it gets warmer, I'm going to see just how much "soil" is actually in there and then start filling planters.

Something Extra... 
Spent the morning reading the flyers. I might not actually do the shopping at the moment, but I can make up a pretty good shopping list for hubby! If there is a sale this week, I'm going to know about it!!

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane....

Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!

Monday*Still wearing that sweater because it's not close to being warm today!!








No comments:

Post a Comment