Thursday

Polishing Furniture Thanks To Nanny


I just thought of this one this morning and thought that I would share.  It's about my maternal grandmother.  I can still remember her using old nylons with runs to polish her furniture. I really have to try this because I know that I have at least one pair of panty hose that have pulls in them!!  I'm curious to see what kind of job they do!!  Don't know why I never tried this one earlier. Nanny has been gone since 1975 and all this time this little memory has been floating around in my head!! Just another way to save money. I wonder what else she did???


 
Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!



------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....

Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!


Thurs** I re-organized the pantry! It doesn't take long to get messy!! At least that is the case in our home!









No comments:

Post a Comment