Friday

The Earrings I Wore To My Wedding??

 Have you opened your jewelry box lately?  Have to admit that I have been wearing the same earrings for ages now... probably just to make sure that the holes remain in my ears.  Anyway, I spent a little time yesterday taking a peek at what was inside. I was pretty amazed at what I found. I have some awesome stuff in there lol. I 'm actually wearing a new pair this morning. I bought them years ago at Epcot in Florida. But my best find were the earrings that I wore at my wedding. I was married in '76 and I still have them!  I will put them on if we go out for our anniversary later this year but who knows what will be open. I then went on to wonder if I should wrap them up just in case I have a granddaughter who might like to wear them at her wedding. How cool would that be??


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....
Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!


Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” (Proverb)








No comments:

Post a Comment