Saturday

About Sandwiches... It Sounds Stupid I Know ;)

  Make a list of all the sandwiches that you like and then keep the list in your purse for when you go shopping. It sounds stupid I know but it really works. You glance at the list when you go to the supermarket and you know straight where to head to stock up on what is on sale that week. I  can pretty much live on sandwiches if truth be told. So, if this sounds familiar... give it a try. I'm not one like my husband who can live on the same sandwich day in and day out and never change. Give him a marmite sandwich every day and he's happy!  One problem though... because of the pandemic, England is not producing as much of it as they were and I think that we are down to one jar.  As for me... I can't stand the stuff lol so it doesn't bother me one little bit.

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had! It will definitely be a year we will never forget!!!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....
Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!


Saturday**There is nothing worse than eating the same old meals, week after week. Time to add a few new dishes to choose from.









No comments:

Post a Comment