Tuesday

Christmas Dinners for those of us who can't cook!

Illustration of "The Christmas Dinner&quo...Illustration of "The Christmas Dinner" from Washington Irving's The Sketch Book (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Have to admit, I don't do a whole lot of cooking in our house. I managed to marry a guy who likes to cook... so I let him. But I do like looking at pictures lol and who knows, one day I just might toss him out of the kitchen and take it back. Here's a few recipes that caught my eye!

The World's Wackiest Christmas Dinners

Christmas Foods and Odd Traditions... I know all about this one lol!

The Christmas Food Timeline 

Okay, I am wandering but this stuff is just so interesting. But back to the recipes. ;)

Step by step Christmas Turkey cooking instructions (you know... I have never cooked a turkey... ever.

Traditional Christmas Dinner Made Easy  thanks to good old Canadian Living magazine!

15 Festive Fruitcakes... you do love fruitcake right???

No comments:

Post a Comment