Sunday

Rethinking Gift Giving

Christmas gifts.Christmas gifts. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

I'm doing  research on what you can do to save money for a book I want to write. Actually I have read tons of books and they all pretty much say the same thing and none of it is very enjoyable.

Just a couple of days ago I read about a Re-Gifting Christmas. There was pretty much no money for gifts one particular year and the family decided to re-gift for each other. They said that it turned out to be one of their best Christmases ever. Now doesn't that sound incredible!! They took a bad situation and turned it around.  Every family should have a Re-Gifting box in the house.

We actually have one in the basement and  I was looking a couple of days ago and there is some really neat stuff in there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment