Saturday

How My Brain Works While I'm Shopping!

I know that I am not supposed to go shopping while I'm hungry and honest to bits, I'm not hungry when I get there. It's not until I start walking down the chocolate aisle or the aisle with  other goodies, that I'm suddenly hungry!! So, here is a little trick that seems to work for me.

As a pre-diabetic, I always carry a granola bar, because when my sugar begins to drop, it drops like a rock!  But having that granola bar  should come in handy if you are suddenly hungry too! Unwrapping it, and taking a bite seems to take away that chocolate obsession... who knew??

And yes, my granola bars tend to have chocolate chips... low in sugar obviously, but enough to bring my sugar back up if necessary!! And it saves me from buying something chocolatey or... butter tarts. They are a killer too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment