Tuesday

It's Crockpot Day

Just in case you are tired of Christmas left-overs. ;)

How often do you use your crockpot?? I have to admit, that I'm quite happy to use a large pot if I can cook it faster on top of the stove. Lets think soups for a minute. If you chose a lot of different cans of beans, added a taco pack to it and some canned veggies, I think that you could whip up a pot of hearty soup in a lot less than  6 to 8 hours. Now if I was adding a piece of raw chicken, then yes, I would use he crockpot, but vegetarian soups... you really don't have to. And dinner is done... for several nights depending on how many people in your family.
Now you have an inexpensive meal that all your have to do is reheat and serve. Doen't get much better than that.



**I try to update this site at least once an hour with ways to make you smarter about your money. Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


No comments:

Post a Comment