Monday

One Crazy December

After the craziness of this month, chances are that you would rather sink into a tub full of bubbles... but yes, I'm going to do it to you again... take a nice hot shower instead. It feels just as good... okay close to it and doesn't cost as much!

And if you want to really save money... do what my daughter does. I think that she referred to it as a navy shower... which I'm just not ready for and I'm not going to suggest that you do it either. It goes like this... you get into the shower, get wet, turn water off, lather up, turn the water back on to rinse, turn water off again while you condition your hair and the turn it back on to rinse it out.

Nope... can't see myself doing that. I have given up baths... that is far as I'm going to go!



I try to update this site at least once an hour with ways to make you smarter about your money. Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

**Buy Me a Coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment