Monday

A Good Reason Not To Buy a Sofa Bed

I have one piece of advice for you today... don't buy a sofa bed... ever!!  You might be wishing that you had if you have guests staying with you and you have no where to sleep, but trust me, you will be sorry. They are costly and they weight a ton.
Instead, buy an inflatable mattress that you can store in a closet and get out only when you need it. We have a sofa bed that we paid a ton for... back in my "stupid days" and now we have had to build a room around it. I would rather turn it into an office for hubby, but we would have to get rid of the sofa bed and it takes too much effort and we paid a ton for it. Just can't justify getting rid of it. :(



**I try to update this site at least once an hour with ways to make you smarter about your money. Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment