Friday

A Bit on Budgeting... and how boring it can be!

 Money seems to be all about budgeting but...  Budgeting can be boring. But what if you spent a little time today thinking up new ways to save money that really aren't all that painful??.  Not only are you giving your brain a workout, you just might come up with some ideas that you never thought of before!! 





Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2019 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

---------What I Did Today-------------
Try to find a bit of change somewhere in the house and then drop it into your savings jar! **Went for a long walk to catch snowflakes on my tongue. I'm making additions to my Christmas list. Hubby just let something slip Did a small number of dishes by hand instead of putting them in the dishwasher. Made dessert with what I had in the pantry. Use up what you have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment