Saturday

Keeping Up With The Neighbours

 Okay, I admit that I love to see how other people decorate and if I can copy it, I will definitely tell them that I'm going to do so and usually, they are pretty pleased with themselves!!  But I am not going to copy something if it is wayyyyy out of my budget.  If I don't need to decorate a room or if I think that it just isn't necessary... so be it. 

I'm passed the"decorating for the sake of decorating" stage in my life!   Oh... not to say that it isn't fun... just not necessary. I would rather plan a vacation!!

 Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2019 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

---------What I Did Today-------------
I sorted the linen closet and decided what towels were destined for the car washing bucket!!  Linen closet... a lot neater!

 ** Buy Me a Coffee If I Saved You Some Money This Week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment