Friday

Are You Listening??

 While it is fresh in your mind, open up your Christmas Wish List and write down what went over well and what didn't.  You will know trust me lol!! They will let you know in one way or another!

 If everyone loved the fact that they got chocolate this year, be sure to update their list for next year. That goes for brands too!!  And watch what you say too... I forgot that I mentioned that I loved the pajamas that an actress was wearing in a show we were watching. They were very tailored and I commented on them. Guess what I got for Christmas... those pajamas!  I really don't need them but they are gorgeous!!! I was hoping for a desk lol!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2019 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


---------What I Did Today-------------
Try to find a bit of change somewhere in the house and then drop it into your savings jar!

**Went for a long walk to catch snowflakes on my tongue. I'm making additions to my Christmas list. Hubby just let something slip !
**Did a small number of dishes by hand instead of putting them in the dishwasher.
**Made dessert with what I had in the pantry. Use up what you have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment