Thursday

Almost Free Entertainment



Make a lifetime list of books that you would like to read and then check them off when you have finished the book. The perfect place to look is in the back of a book that you have just enjoyed. This morning I looked in the back of Sarah Ban Breathnach and found three of four pages she had used for her research. Every one of them look like a book that I would like to read!

*And if you love books as much as I do, haunt your local Good Will or even garage sales if they are taking place where you live. Oh, how I wish. It's -20 here this morning!!  Can anyone beat that lol??




I try to update this site at least once an hour with ways to make you smarter about your money. Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment