Tuesday

Food Shopping... There Has To Be A Better Way

I hate going to the supermarket... even with a list. I think that the worst part is that what is on my list is never the same price. So if there was a way to do it cheaper and faster, I would love that. I found this... it might be quicker and easier for sure... but $65.00 for that box of food delivered to your door?
There has to be a better way. Now wait a minute. I was just thinking. When I was a kid, we picked what we wanted, headed to the check out where the clerk tallied up what we owed,  put it into plastic bags for us and then into bins. We were then handed a token with a number on it and we walked out the door. We then drove to the side of the supermarket where our bin or bins were waiting for us and a teenaged boy transferred all of the bags into the trunk, while we sat inside the car all warm and toasty.  Now I might not hate food shopping quite so much if we didn't have to do half the work... for nothing I might say.

But if you want to spend $65.00, you can do it... but you still have to go to the supermarket to get everything else on your list.  Now if we could just go back about 30 years where we were expected to bring our own bags, bag all of own groceries, carry them out to the car... with no discount btw.. that just might make the process a little less painful!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!
**You Can Buy Me a Coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment