Wednesday

Hmmm.... A Job Possibility

There are some people out there who love to put up their Christmas decorations, but hate to take them down. Me included if truth be known. Offer your services by putting up an ad in the supermarket, offering to do just that. Decide on the amount that you want and then offer your services. You just might make a lot more money than you ever imagined possible lol! And it could be fun to see what decorations other people use to decorate.

I once saw this sage green wooden frame tacked around a door studded with  I would say... four inch nails. Onto each nail  were real bright red apples.  It looked awesome and I would never thought of that!! Okay, we are talking about a craft store but the effect was awesome. The store was always busy and something tells me that the store owner wouldn't have the time to do her own decorating... or un-decorating as the case may be... so, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the perfect person to hire someone to do the clean up! Anyway... you get the idea!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2019 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


---------7 Things To Save You Money This Month-------------
Monday* I put on a sweater lol and turned down the furnace!
Tues** I used up tons of scrap Christmas wrap this year! You would be amazed at how much you can save when you put your mind to it!
Wednesday** I baked a lot of Christmas presents this year!
Thurs** I added to last year's Christmas list (in my wallet) and it saved me time and money! I never run out of ideas for what to buy!!
Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” (Proverb)
Saturday**Plan this year's Christmas dinner and add one dish that will be a surprise!
Sunday** No one writes letters anymore... write one, stick a stamp on it and send it out. Make someone's day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment