Monday

Spring Cleaning and That Means Money For You!!

Have you noticed that everyone is talking about spring cleaning and that means that people will begin decluttering and driving everything to the Good Will or similar places. So what are you waiting for lol... go and check out what deals that you can find. People are so anxious the get rid of stuff that sometimes they go overboard and give away stuff without really thinking it through!! 

So take advantage!!  Heading to Good Will has become something that I do for the sheer entertainment value. It just amazes me what I have found... like a brand new Ice Cream Maker... that I through out because we never used it. Like who makes ice cream in the springtime lol. Yeah... I did come to regret it a few months later!!!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment