Wednesday

I Own 4 Housecoats...

 I have one for every season... does that sound nuts to you? I did sort of step back and think about all of my housecoats when i wrote the title, but Manitoba has its extremes if you can believe it. I have a Winter housecoat that I'm sitting in now. You don't  want to know how cold it is outside tonight, but putting on pjs and a really warm housecoat does make you not have to turn up the furnace. If and when spring comes... I have that covered, followed by a really light weight housecoat which will then take me into fall.

To be honest, the fall housecoat has not done very well, and I'm thinking of putting a new one on my birthday wish list. The rest are absolutely fine!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!
---------What I Did Today-------------
Try to find a bit of change somewhere in the house and then drop it into your savings jar! **Went for a long walk to catch snowflakes on my tongue. I'm making additions to my Christmas list. Hubby just let something slip Did a small number of dishes by hand instead of putting them in the dishwasher. Made dessert with what I had in the pantry. Use up what you have!!! The Kitchen Gift Basket... Perfect For Anyone on Your Gift List
- muffin tins, dish cloths, tea towels, colander, tongs, recipe cards, recipe box, cheese cutter, decorative jars, honey server, candy cups, homemade napkin rings, kitchen towels, oven mitts, scented candles, salt and pepper shakers, kettle, miniature frying pan, pizza pan, rolling pin, coasters, casserole dish, cleaning supplies, cookie tin
PICK AND CHOOSE what works for your budget
** Buy Me a Coffee If I Saved You Some Money This Week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment