Thursday

Don't Buy What You Don't Need

My mind is all over the place due to Mom's passing and it helps to get out of the house, and it could be easy to blow money on stuff I don't need right now. I guess that a part of me was aware, because without even thinking, I started a list of what I need right now. (We have gone away for a few days) If it's not on the list... I really don't need it, but for some reason, my attention keeps being drawn to lipstick gift packs. They are everywhere but... I haven't bought even a tube. I'm going to use up what I have first. It just makes sense! Even in grief... the part of my mind  that takes care of my money... is still in control!

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2018 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment