Thursday

Top Things Money Can't Buy


Time. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common Sense. Dignity."
Roy T. Bennet

Now this puts things into perspective doesn't it!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2019 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

---------7 Things To Save You Money This Month-------------
Monday*Enjoyed croissants that had been marked down 50%. They were awesome.
Tues** Find out how much sales tax you paid last time you went shopping.
Wednesday**While on vacation I usually pick up a new novel. Call me cheap, but on arrival at the house we are renting, I found about six novels that someone else had purchased over the years. I'm going to read one of those. Now how much did I just save??!
Thurs**Check your bank account to see how it is growing. Now write in the total. I'm hoping to see it grow each month... even buy a few dollars.
Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” Proverb.
Saturday**Learn to cook easy, inexpensive meals… I started with a kid’s cookbook. Nothing too complicated there.
Sunday** Buy geraniums for your garden. This will be the best investment you ever made. you can plant them year after year.




No comments:

Post a Comment