Saturday

How Many Purses Do You Really Need??

 Okay, how many purses do you really need??  I have to admit, that I have more than I probably need, but there is a reason behind my madness lol. One purse was a freebee from Victoria Secret so I really didn't spend any money on that. I wanted what came with the purse.

Another purse was simply because my son hadn't a clue what to buy me for my birthday lol... Purse number 2!  I could go on because I have several more to tell you about. But this is the important part.

I have one purse that I use every day. I don't care if it gets dirty because it can be thrown into the wash. And it was dirt cheap but no one would ever guess just how cheap ;)   My last purse just looks expensive and that's the one I use when I'm going somewhere special. 

Did you notice I said that it "looks" expensive?? I have this problem with getting bored with purses.  I would hate to spend a ton of money on an expensive purse that I have to keep longer than I really want to!

Problem Solved!!





Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2019 the most profitable year that you have ever had!
---------7 Things To Save You Money This Month-------------
Monday* I put on a sweater lol and turned down the furnace!
Tues** I used up tons of scrap Christmas wrap this year! You would be amazed at how much you can save when you put your mind to it!
Wednesday** I baked a lot of Christmas presents this year!
Thurs** I added to last year's Christmas list (in my wallet) and it saved me time and money! I never run out of ideas for what to buy!!
Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” (Proverb)
Saturday**Plan this year's Christmas dinner and add one dish that will be a surprise!
Sunday** No one writes letters anymore... write one, stick a stamp on it and send it out. Make someone's day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment