Sunday

I'm Changing My Ways..


Covid-19 really knocked me for a loop!!  I thought that I was being careful with what I use but  I have noticed that I can be wasteful!!  We are one of the few families that didn't rush out and buy out the stores and having heard this morning that this could go on for months, it kind of scared me. What do we do if we do run out of items that we took for granted.  It all started this morning with my daughter bringing me her gloves that needed mending for work. Long nails tend to take the finger tips out of them and I thought that I could mend them while I watched the news.  The news really scared me.  After presenting them to her, I spent a lot of time thinking about what else could we mend or cut back on??  I came up with a list of my own and hoping that it will never be needed. But, it make me take a look at how wasteful a society we have become.  I hope that you spend a bit of time today, thinking about how you can do the same thing.

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

---------7 Things You Did To Save You Money This Month??-------------







No comments:

Post a Comment