Monday

Do You Have a Mood Meter???

 I have a journal that I update every day and at the top of each page, I list the date (and the year) the temp and my mood. Today my mood was 4 1/2 out of ten. Hubby is at the supermarket... (I'm not allowed to go with him for obvious reasons and darling daughter is on a week long business trip. Yes, she is one of those who is still out there working. Thankfully she can drive there, but it is still nerve wracking... REALLY SCARY...  wondering if she is going to come home sick!  Then I realized that maybe adding everything that I have to be grateful for should be added to today's journal entry. I just finished and I was able to move my mood meter up to a 5 1/2 which isn't a lot I know, but it was something.

So sending out hugs to anyone who has a mood that is pretty low.  And to all of you... stay safe!! And, I didn't spend any money today. I think that my husband must be loving that lol. See, I just made myself laugh!!

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Monday *I spent some time thinking about what I have in my life and then made a list of what I want to do today to keep my spirits up!






No comments:

Post a Comment