Saturday

What is Your Thermostat Set To??

  Lower your heat. The temps are getting better... If you are a bit chilly, put on a sweater. I am still waiting for the day when I don't have to wear shoes and socks!!  Bring on the flip flops. Ahhh, to be able to live where I could live in them year round!!

**Stay safe everyone. I know that you are as tired as I am of doing... nothing, but at least we can go for walks on a daily basis. Soon, we will be able to get into the garden and play in the dirt. Have to go look at my rhubarb. Can't believe that it is something I look forward to every day.


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


------------------What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------


I walked to the post box to mail a bill and said hello to a lot of people. Everyone kept their distance!!
I doodled this morning.
Swept the front porch... reminds me of Nanny doing this lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment