Sunday

A Quote about Finding Employment and Happiness

  "The crowning fortune of a man is to be born to some pursuit which finds him employment and happiness, whether it be to make baskets or broadswords, or statues or songs." Ralph Waldo Emerson  (Jerry Gillies author of Money Love)

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....
Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!

Sunday** No one writes letters anymore... write one, stick a stamp on it and send it out. Make someone's day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment