Saturday

Sharing A Moment With a Granddaughter...

 Teach your grandchild how to do something that you love to do.  Today, I am planning on teaching one of my granddaughters how to make cinnamon rolls!  A grandmother passing on something to her granddaughter... there is something special in that :) 


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!
------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....
Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!

Saturday**Son and one of the granddaughters coming for the weekend. Can't wait!








No comments:

Post a Comment