Saturday

Pizza From Scratch Is Surprisingly Easy and Way More Economical!!

 Learn how to make your own pizza from scratch. The last time we ordered it, we realized just how much better our own would be! And we were right.


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....
Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!
Monday* I took off my sweater... finally!
Tues** I have a lot of birthdays ahead of me! Time to unpack some boxes to see what I have and what I need.
Wednesday** I baked today!
Thurs** I added a new item to last year's Christmas list (in my wallet) and it saved me time and money! I never run out of ideas for what to buy!! Today it was for hubby...
Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” (Proverb)
Saturday**Took darling granddaughter to the Farmers Market!!
Sunday** No one writes letters anymore... write one, stick a stamp on it and send it out. Make someone's day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment