Wednesday

I Certainly Don't Suffer From a Lack of Imagination!!

I wonder if I share any DNA with Oscar Wilde??  Actually, I haven't checked this morning but I am up to 508 DNA matches since last Christmas. I really should run the "Wilde" surname through the Ancestry DNA search engine and see if I'm related to any anyone with the last name Wilde??

Okay, I just realized that I didn't explain why I might think that... It's because of my love of  "The Sims" game. I relatively new at it, coming in at the tale end of The Sims 3... but I quickly picked up on The Sims 4 and can't wait to see what you will be able to do with The Sims 5!! The imagination part... is how fast I can accumulate a million dollars lol. Yes, that was one of my game objectives a few months ago. Having accomplished that, I started a new game and I'm after $2 million in the shortest amount of time. I love making money ;)  even if it is virtual!


"Anyone who lives withing their means suffers from a lack of imagination."
Oscar Wilde




Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

---------What I Did Today-------------
Try to find a bit of change somewhere in the house and then drop it into your savings jar! **Went for a long walk to catch snowflakes on my tongue. I'm making additions to my Christmas list. Hubby just let something slip Did a small number of dishes by hand instead of putting them in the dishwasher. Made dessert with what I had in the pantry. Use up what you have!!! The Kitchen Gift Basket... Perfect For Anyone on Your Gift List
- muffin tins, dish cloths, tea towels, colander, tongs, recipe cards, recipe box, cheese cutter, decorative jars, honey server, candy cups, homemade napkin rings, kitchen towels, oven mitts, scented candles, salt and pepper shakers, kettle, miniature frying pan, pizza pan, rolling pin, coasters, casserole dish, cleaning supplies, cookie tin
PICK AND CHOOSE what works for your budget
** Buy Me a Coffee If I Saved You Some Money This Week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment