Tuesday

You Need Some "Money Love"

 Put in a request at your library for the book called "Money Love" It's by Jerry Gillies and it has some of the most bizarre ideas about money that I have ever seen. One of the most revolutionary ideas contained in the book "Money Love" is the premise that hard work won't make you rich or financially secure".  I didn't believe this at first  either but the next paragraph explained his reasoning.  If you see this book on your local library shelf, grab it!! You will  be glad when you read that paragraph!!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Tues** I asked my son to start me some cuttings of the plant that he has hanging in his window. That's all I want for Christmas!  How can he turn me down lol!







No comments:

Post a Comment