Monday

Fancying Up Your Planters for Summer

 At our previous house, we had wrought iron planters that were so big they required a second planter to be placed inside.  Then I got another idea. Since we already had burlap for wrapping shrubs for winter, I  thought that I would try arranging the burlap in the planter with several inches hanging over the edges and then filling it with soil. I arranged three plants inside and it looked awesome!!!   I intend to do the same thing at our new house. So lol... now you know what to do with all that left over burlap that you unwrap this spring.

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------
Monday* I brought in all of my new little plants. It's wayyyy too cold out there for them.







No comments:

Post a Comment