Sunday

Paying For Our Christmas Holiday Last Year!!

 All of the little tips that I collected over the years and then put into practice,  actually paid for a Christmas holiday in Germany last year. It was awesome! I visited a lot of Christmas Markets, something we don't have over here and I sampled authentic Gingerbread! And then there was their pretzel bread!!! That is what we are making as we speak. Here's hoping that it will taste as good. 

So, what is your next vacation going to be??

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Sunday** No one writes letters anymore... write one, stick a stamp on it and send it out. Make someone's day!!!  (And the pretzel buns are baking away. That is hubby's little project. I'm making scones this afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment