Saturday

Sometimes You Lose... And There's Nothing You Can Do About It!

 Sometimes quality is more important than the price. I found this out the hard way. I washed a toque and it shrunk.  I used cold water. I even let it air dry!  What else is there???  It is still driving me crazy why it isn't fitting anymore. 

Okay lol... Maybe all the meditating I'm doing has increased the size of my brain. ;)

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Saturday**  Read a little "SuperBetter" today and then went for a half hour walk to think about it. I highly recommend the book. Its by Jane McGonigal







No comments:

Post a Comment