Friday

I Doubt That Summer Camps Will Be Open This Summer... BUT

We have all heard of summer camps for kids, but did you know that there are actually financial summer camps for your kids? I'm not sure if they existed when I was a child, but I would have loved something like that!! The one that I found today is called "Camp Millionaire". Now how cool is that!

Why doesn't someone start something like this for adults. I would sign up!!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------
.Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” (Proverb)
!!     And, I went an entire week, sugar free!!  I give myself 5 days off sugar and 2 on and I did it!!






No comments:

Post a Comment