Tuesday

Dreaming of Going Shopping Again!

I can't wait for the dollar stores to open again. I have no idea when that will be but it's the best place to pick up whole grain breads at a fraction what it will cost in supermarkets. For some reason they seem to be left behind! No one seems to want them for some reason.  Ahh, for the day I can pop a few loaves into the freezer for days when we run out. Yes, we make all of our own bread and today we are experimenting with sour dough. Just hope that it isn't too sour?? 

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Tues** I read through a handful of Page a Day tear-offs. One told that we tend to forget to complement our partners. We get really good at criticizing, but not so good at complimenting. Myself included. This morning I made a point of telling hubby that I thought his decision was better than the one I was pondering.  (I always think that I'm smarter lol)








No comments:

Post a Comment