Wednesday

Trials and Tribulations at the Supermarket

 Finding what you are looking for at the supermarket isn't easy these days.Yesterday I sent hubby with a list and the cereal that I wanted wasn't available. So, he chose something that was on sale. As the cereal aisle had been well picked over, I wasn't holding out much hope but this one was a lot better than I expected.   My point to all of this is to suggest that you try items that you have never tried before, especially if the price is good. Some times it works out and sometimes it doesn't. This time it did,  at least for me. Hubby hated it.

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Wednesday** I baked cookies today.






No comments:

Post a Comment